Covid – 19 Content Use Guidelines:
Tilbury House has received numerous requests from teachers and librarians across the country who are trying to address the needs of their students by posting readings of books online for students to access. If you choose to read a book online to your students, please follow these guidelines:
1. At the beginning of your video, please state that you are presenting your reading “with permission from Tilbury House Publishers.”
2. Our preference is that you post your reading through your library or school's platform or another closed group or platform with limited access for your students. However, we recognize this may not be possible, in which case you may post it through a more publicly accessible platform, such as YouTube.
3. Since we view this as our way to help compensate for the closure of schools, please delete your video or disable access by the end of this current school year, no later than June 30, 2020.
4. Please reply to email@example.com with your name, school or library, city and state, the title and author/illustrator of the book you intend to read online and send us the link. By posting a reading, you are agreeing to abide by the above terms.
5. Finally, we would love to follow along with your read-aloud, so please tag Tilbury House’s social media handles in any posts affiliated with it!
Thank you for all you are doing to help students and their families through this difficult time.
COVID-19 CONTENT USE GUIDELINES
About the Author and Illustrator